General Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between gunsbet.com (hereinafter "Casino") and you (hereinafter "you" or "Gambler"). Casino is operated by Direx N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curacao and its wholly owned subsidiary, Direx Limited, registered address Stasinou 1, MITSI Building 1, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 4, Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia, Cyprus. Direx N.V.’s registration number is 131879 with its registered address is Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, Curacao and physical address Wilhelminalaan 13, Willemstad, Curacao.
- These Terms and Conditions entered into force on 01.09.2017 last updated 25.05.2018. You are required to read them before you start using the services of the Casino. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not allowed to use the services of the Casino.
- Registration at and visits to the Casino are a confirmation of your agreement with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Casino reserves the right to amend these terms at any time, with notification of the Gambler about it, or without it.
- Amendments are deemed effective immediately upon posting on the Casino website.
- Using the services of the Casino after the publication of the amendments is a confirmation of your acceptance of these amendments.
- The main language of the Casino website, including these Terms and Conditions, is English, and any translation errors are interpreted in favor of the Casino. Limitations of Use of the Casino
- You will not be able to use services of the Casino if you have not reached the age of majority. This is the age of 18 or older, depending on the jurisdiction of your country.
- You will not be able to use services of the Casino if gambling or online gambling activities are prohibited in the jurisdiction of your country or country of your location.
- You will not be able to Bet with Real Money if you are a citizen of the Dutch West Indies, Curacao, Spain, France, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom or the United States, or you are in the territory one of these countries. AVAILABILITY OF GAMES
- Certain games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
- NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ecuador,Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, as well as Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America and United Kingdom. In addition to the above, Planet of the Apes, Guns&Roses, Motorhead, Jimi Hendrix, Emoji Planet, Jumanji,Vikings are unavailable in Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. Aliens are unavailable in Japan, Canada.
- Additionally, Universal Monsters series (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man) and Scarface are only available in these countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- Players from Canada are not eligible to play the games from NYX(NextGen). Gaming account
- In order to start playing at the Casino, you will need to register and set up a gaming account with the Casino.
- During the registration process, you will fill out a special form. You are required to fill it only with the correct and reliable information. Among other things, it requires you to specify your email address. Be sure to specify the address of the real and utilized e-mail, otherwise you may have problems with password recovery.
- You are also required to come up and fill in the "Username" and "Password" fields. Do not disclose this information to anyone. The Casino is not responsible for your loss of these details, as well as for any actions of third parties who have received this information from you in any way.
- You have the right to use only one account. One account per a residence address, an IP address, a PC. If you register more than one gaming account, all your accounts can be suspended or deleted, and all bets can be void. Besides, your winnings and bonuses that you received or accumulated during the period of use of several gaming accounts can be void as well. We can request you to return the funds withdrawn from your additional accounts. If you want to register a new gaming account, you can contact the casino manager at email@example.com. In this case, your existing account will be suspended, and you will be able to register a new one. If you have found out that you already have more than one account with the Casino, you are obliged to immediately inform us about it. If this fact is established without your participation, all your accounts will be suspended.
- The Casino reserves the right to refuse to register a gaming account. DORMANT ACCOUNTS
- An inactive Account is a Player Account which a player has not logged into or logged out of for 12 (twelve) consecutive months. If your Player Account is deemed to be inactive, the Casino reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of €10 or the equivalent in another currency (or the current balance of your Player Account, if less) as long as the balance of your Player Account remains positive.
- You authorize the Casino to debit this fee from your Player Account on the beginning of the month following the day on which your Player Account is deemed inactive, and on the beginning of every subsequent month that your Player Account remains inactive. The Casino will stop deducting the fee if the account balance is zero or if the account is re-activated. Available currencies
Euro (hereinafter "EUR")
US dollar (hereinafter "USD")
Australian dollar (hereinafter "AUD")
Canadian dollar (hereinafter "CAD")
Norwegian Krone (hereinafter "NOK")
Russian Rouble (hereinafter"RUB")
Polish Zloty (hereinafter "PLN")
New Zealand Dollar (hereinafter "NZD")
Czech koruna (hereinafter "CZK")
South African Rand "ZAR"
Bitcoin (hereinafter "BTC")
Replenishment of the gaming account
- The gaming account can be replenished in any way available at the Casino website at the time of replenishment.
- In case of replenishment of the gaming account with the currency other than the currency specified by the Gambler when registering, all conversion fees are paid by the Gambler.
- The minimum amount of replenishment of the gaming account per transaction is EUR 10 / USD 10 / AUD 15 / CAD 15 / NOK 100 / RUB 250 / PLN 40 / NZD 15 / CZK 250 / ZAR 150 / BTC 0.001.
- The maximum amount of replenishment of the gaming account per transaction is EUR/USD 4,000 or equivalent in other currencies / BTC – unlimited. Withdrawals from the gaming account
- Withdrawal from the gaming account can be made in any way available at the Casino website at the time of replenishment.
- The Casino reserves the right to transfer funds in a way different from the payment method specified by the Gambler.
- The period of processing requests for withdrawals is from 0 to 24 hours.
- Date of receipt of money on the Gambler's accounts outside of the Casino depends exclusively on banks and payment systems, to accounts of which the funds are withdrawn.
- In case of necessity to verify the identity of the Gambler, the time of processing the requests is calculated from the date of verification of the documents requested.
- If the Gambler fails to provide the requested documents within two weeks from the date of the request for withdrawal, the withdrawal of funds is canceled, and the Gambler’s account is disabled. In this case, the Casino has the right to suspect the Gambler in illegal activities, Casino fraud, provision of false information, cheating and other fraudulent activities. The Casino reserves the right to cancel all bets and winnings, or to use the funds on the gaming account of such Gambler for the compensation of its own losses and potential losses of third parties.
- The minimum withdrawal amount from the gaming account per transaction is EUR 20 / USD 20 / AUD 50 / CAD 30 / NOK 200 / RUB 1,500 / PLN 80 / NZD 30 / CZK 500 / ZAR 300 / BTC 0.002.
- The maximum withdrawal amount from the gaming account per transaction is EUR / USD 4,000 or equivalent in other currencies / BTC at the EUR exchange rate, except YandexMoney, Comepay, Sberbank Online, Mobile Commerce, Svyaznoy, Euroset, QIWI.
- The maximum withdrawal amount from the gaming account per transaction for Yandex Money, Comepay, Sberbank Online, Mobile Commerce, Svyaznoy, Euroset, QIWI is USD 200 / EUR 200 / RUB 15,000.
- The daily limit for funds withdrawal is USD 4,000 / EUR 4,000 / AUD 6,000 / CAD 6,000 / NOK 40,000 / RUB 200,000 / PLN 16,000 / NZD 6,000 / CZK 105,000 / ZAR 60,000 / BTC at the EUR exchange rate. The weekly limit for funds withdrawal is USD 6,000 / EUR 6,000 / AUD 9,000 / CAD 9,000 / NOK 60,000 / RUB 300,000 / PLN 24,000 / NZD 9,000 / CZK 150,000 / ZAR 90,000 / BTC at the EUR exchange rate. The monthly limit for funds withdrawal is USD 15,000 / EUR 15,000 / AUD 22,500 / CAD 22,500 / NOK 150,000 / RUB 750,000 / PLN 60,000 / NZD 22,500 / CZK 375,000 / ZAR 225,000 / BTC at the EUR exchange rate.
VIP Gamblers can be an exception. These limits are not applied to the Gamblers won the progressive jackpot.
- If a Gambler requested a withdrawal of the funds, but the sum of made bets since last deposit is less than 3x (three) times the size of that deposit, the Casino reserves the right to charge the Gambler the costs of transaction processing, including deposits and withdrawals. Fight against fraud
- We use special techniques to combat fraud in order to prevent any type of financial fraud at the Casino. Any attempt of fraud will result in immediate suspension of the Gambler’s account with the right of confiscation of all the funds in favor of Сasino.
- The player is not allowed to use any strategies playing any table games, such as roulette, card games and others. The Casino reserves the right to cancel all Player`s winnings using such strategies.
- In order to verify player`s account casino management require documents (ID, payment systems, utility bills еtc) in Latin or Cyrillic alphabet. In case player doesn’t have an opportunity to provide documents in above-mentioned alphabets casino reserves the right to demand video verification where player shows his/her documents. Terms of the Bonus Policy
- Terms of the Bonus Policy, available bonuses and the conditions for their receipt are listed on the Bonuses page.
- The Casino reserves the right to amend the rules of the Bonus Policy at any time with notification of the Gambler about it, or without it.
- The Casino reserves the right to review transaction history and logs for any reason and at any time. If during such a review the abuse of bonuses by the Gambler is found, the Casino has the right to cancel bonuses for this Gambler.
- If the terms of the Bonus Policy are contrary to these Terms and Conditions, the terms of the Bonus Policy shall prevail. Gambler Responsibility
- The Gambler fully understands the provisions contained in this Agreement and is obliged to comply with them.
- The Gambler ensures that their age is 18 or older, but sufficient to participate in gambling, according to the legislation of the country of their residence.
- The Gambler acknowledges that their details in the personal account of the Casinos are correct.
- The Gambler acknowledges that they have only one active gaming account with the Casino.
- The Gambler is obliged not to disclose the login details of their gaming account to third parties and not to allow the third parties to gamble at the Casino through their gaming account.
- The Gambler is responsible for the security of the gaming account access data, as well as for the security of accounts in social networks that are used for gambling at the Casino.
- The Gambler confirms that they are not a Casino employee or a relative of a Casino employee.
- The Gambler is responsible for all actions taken at the Casino through their gaming account.
- The Gambler acknowledges that they are aware of the risk of losing money in the course of gambling.
- The Gambler assumes the obligation not to carry out illegal financial transactions, the legalization of proceeds from crime, and any other operation in violation of applicable law, through the Casino.
- The Gambler acknowledges that they do not use the funds for third parties to replenish the Casino account.
- The Gambler agrees that the Casino has the right to require additional verification of their identity or their actions at the Casino website.
- The Gambler understands that the Casino has the right to cancel their bets if:
a) the Gambler or a third party can affect the outcome of a bet;
b) the Gambler or affiliated third parties violated the Terms and Conditions;
c) the outcome of a bet was the result of illegal actions;
d) the bet was made during any technical failure.
- The Gambler agrees that if they broke these rules or the Casino has reasonable grounds to assume that the Gambler has violated the rules, the Casino reserves the right to suspend their gaming account, cancel the bets, refuse to pay the winnings or use the funds on the Gambler’s gaming account for compensation of its own losses resulting from the actions of the Gambler.
- If a double spend is detected in the Gambler for Bitcoins, the account is disabled, all the funds in the Gambler's balance are seized in favor of the Casino. Grievance procedure
- If you have a problem or complaint, you can contact our technical support via online chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a support specialist cannot help you or deems it necessary, they will pass on your ticket to the Casino manager.
- If you have a problem, you have to describe it in detail as much as possible to speed up its resolution.
- In the event of a dispute, you agree that the results stored on the server are the final proof and cannot be challenged.
- You agree that in order to alert you in the event of a dispute, the Casino employee can use any contact details you left on the website. Disclaimer
- The Casino service is provided solely for entertainment purposes.
- The Casino service is provided "as is". The Casino is not responsible for service mismatch to the Gambler’s purposes and/or ideas on how such a service should be provided.
- The Casino shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, poor communication and other problems that have arisen on the part of the Gambler.
- The Casino undertakes to correct all faults in the service as soon as possible, but does not guarantee their absence.
- The Casino reserves the right to carry out preventive work in its software and hardware suite with a temporary suspension of the service.
- In the event of force majeure, accidents and failures in the software and hardware suites of third parties cooperating with the Casino or the actions of third parties aimed at suspension or termination of operation of the Casino, the Casino operation can be suspended and all current bets canceled.
- The Casino is not responsible for any damages, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or other actions arising in connection with your use of the website or your participation in the Games.
- 8. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you save the Casino, all its employees, as well as service providers on the Casino website harmless from and against all claims for costs, expenses, damages related to your gambling at the Casino. Intellectual Property Rights
- The content on the Casino website is subject to copyright and other proprietary rights held by the Casino or used under license from third party rights owners. All downloadable or printed materials contained on the website may only be downloaded to a single personal computer and can be printed solely for personal and non-commercial use.
- Under no circumstances the use of the website grants the user any rights to the intellectual property (e.g. copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by the Casino or any other third party.
- Any use or reproduction of the trade name, trademarks, logos or other creative materials presented on this site is prohibited.
- You will be solely responsible for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with any prohibited activities. Severability
- If any of the Terms becomes void, illegal or in any degree loses their validity, such term, condition or provision will to the appropriate extent be separated from the remaining provisions, terms and language, which shall fully retain their validity, as provided by legislation. Casino jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands Antilles, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive (single) law of the courts of the jurisdiction of the Netherlands Antilles for the settlement of any disputes (including claims for compensation and counterclaims) which may arise in connection with creation, legitimacy, effect, interpretation or action, or the legal relationship established by the Terms and Conditions or in any way arising from them.
- The website www.gunsbet.com ("Casino", "Website", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") is owned and operated by Direx N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curaçao, with registration number 131879 and registered address at E-Commerce Park Vredenberg, Curaçao, and its wholly owned subsidiary, Direx Limited, with registered address at Stasinou 1, MITSI Building 1, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 4, Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- The Personal Information which we may request to use and process shall include, without limitation:
- a) Any of the information that you provide to us when filling in the forms on our account registration pages, as well as any other data that you further submit via the Website or email (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
- b) Correspondence made with us via the Website, email, web chat or through other means of communication;
- c) All Player Account transaction history, whether this takes place via the Website(s) or via other means of communication;
- d) Website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded in our system;
- e) Documents and proofs reasonably requested by us to verify your account, to process deposits or withdrawals and to conduct anti-fraud checks (on our own initiative or as required by applicable legislation). Such proofs may include passport scans, payment slips, bank statements, etc.
- f) Survey participations or any other customer assessments that we may carry out from time to time.
- We process the Personal Information we collect from you in order to deliver our services. In particular, we will use your data for the following purposes:
- a) Processing your bets and transactions. This includes your use of credit card and online payment systems;
- b) Providing you with gaming and other ancillary services that you seek from our Website;
- c) Rendering customer support, such as assistance with setting up and managing your account;
- d) Identifying and performing the necessary verification checks;
- e) Providing registered players with information about our promotional offers, or providing promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates (only if players specifically consented to receiving such marketing material);
- f) Complying with legal responsibilities, including complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) laws;
- g) Monitoring and investigating transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, terms abuse, money laundering and other illegal or irregular gaming activities;
- h) Analysing customer trends through market study assessments (participation in surveys is not obligatory and you can always choose not to take part);
- i) Conducting research and statistical analysis of aggregated data.
- Unless you have elected not to receive promotional materials, we may use your Personal Information, including your email address and phone number, to send you marketing communications regarding products, services and promotions. This may include information about products and services from our business partners, such as casino game providers. Whenever you decide to stop receiving such marketing and advertising material, you may opt out of this in your Player Account settings or by contacting our customer support at email@example.com.
- Additionally, note that by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, you consent to the use of your name and/or nickname for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- We shall not collect any Personal Information about you without your knowledge. We may, however, automatically collect certain data about you where you would have provided such information through the use of our services and through your interactions with us.
- We may also lawfully receive certain Personal Information from online vendors and service providers, such as fraud prevention companies. In addition, we retain the right to engage the services of third-party providers to render technical support, so as to process your online transactions and source gaming content.
- We may pass information that you have given us to other entities within our group of companies and to our business partners. These companies include our parent companies, their parent companies and all of the subsidiaries of these respective companies, as well as other companies with whom we carry out business and hold necessary agreements. Data processing of your information may be undertaken by Direx N.V. or by another company in the group of companies, which may use a third party to fulfill such data processing needs.
- Employees of the Company, more specifically Data Protection Officer, Money Laundering Officer, Payments & Anti-Fraud analysts, Customer Support agents, Customer Retention team members, VIP player managers as well as other selected employees, shall also have access to your Personal Information for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance.
- Our employees who have access to, or are associated with the processing of the player’s personal information, have signed confidentiality agreements to respect the confidential nature of the player’s information pursuant to applicable gaming, data protection and privacy laws.
- We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal subpoena or warrant. We may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe it to be necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company, its customers or any third party.
- Personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
- a) Where we are required to do so by law;
- b) If the Website needs to share data with its payment processors to facilitate payment transactions in accordance with their privacy policies;
- c) To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
- d) When the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s or the player’s safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- e) If our marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks;
- f) To any other third party with the player’s prior consent to do so.
- We use third-party data processors to process limited personal data on our behalf. Such service providers support the Website, especially relating to hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, improving the websites, and sending email newsletters. We shall ensure that the transfer of the Personal Data to the recipient is compliant with applicable Data Protection Legislation and that the same obligations are imposed on the processor as is imposed on us under the respective Services Agreement.
- In addition to the above, we may also release personal data if we acquire any new businesses. Should the Company undergo any changes to its structure such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a partial acquisition, it is most likely that our customers’ personal data will be included within the sale or transfer. We will, as part of our Policy, inform our players by email prior to affecting such transfer of personal data.
- Please note our content may link to third party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for such external content, which may contain separate privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
- As stated under our Terms and Conditions both, you and the Casino can decide to have your Player Account closed at any time. Following closure of your account, we will retain your personal data on record for as long as required by law. This data shall only be used should it be required by competent authorities in cases of enquiries regarding financial and fiscal records, fraud, money laundering or investigations into any other illegal activity.
- You are to note that due to anti-money laundering regulations in licensed gaming jurisdictions in the European Union, we are obliged to retain personal data of players submitted during registration and any data passed on during the operative period of a Player Account for a minimum of five years from last player transaction or account closure. Therefore, requests for erasure prior to the lapse of this period cannot be entertained.
- We hereby acknowledge that in collecting and processing your Personal Information for the purposes of managing your Player Account, we are bound by strict legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
- Consequently, we endeavour to protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable regulations. Being committed to providing secure services to players, and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the data that you have submitted to us remains safe.
- Player Accounts can only be accessed with the player’s unique ID and password. You may also set up two-factor authentication (2FA) as additional protection from unauthorised use of your account. You are responsible for keeping your login information confidential and making sure it cannot be accessed by another person.
- You may always contact us in regards to this Policy should you wish to:
- a) Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you;
- b) Enquire about our use of your personal information;
- c) Prohibit future use of your data for direct marketing purposes;
- d) Update or rectify any information that you have provided us (in such cases you shall provide any evidence we may reasonably require to effect such changes). Note it is illegal to provide us with false information about you and it is your responsibility to ensure that we are always updated with your correct data.
- In addition, as per Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right lodge a complaint related to your data processing to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement.
- When you visit the Website, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser, IP address, and the referring website. This collection may be done in conjunction with our platform providers and partners. We may receive from them general demographic or usage data of our Website visitors. We do not use automatically collected information to identify you personally without receiving additional consent.
- Required cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to member areas of the Website.
- Functional cookies: allow us to analyse your website usage and your selections on the website (e.g. your session key, language, or region), so we can save these settings and offer you a more personalised experience.
- Advertising cookies: allow us to gauge how effective our content marketing is. These cookies are provided by our partners to track website visits and new player registrations from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to affiliated partners except for site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies. However your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected through other sources by the providers. The latter external data processing is governed by the privacy notices and policies of these third-party providers.
- In addition to the above, we use a number of third party service providers who also set cookies on this Website, in order to deliver the services that they are providing to us. Such services include, but are not limited to, helping us to improve your experience by tracking your activity on the Website, measuring the effectiveness of the Website and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Most online browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or to delete cookies that have already been set by modifying your browser settings. However, we recommend that you do not block or delete your cookies as this may restrict your use of our Website.